Kyra 95 I.D. Ski Boot
The Dalbello Kyra 95 I.D. Ski Boot is designed for intermediate ladies or lightweight hard-chargers, all eager to shred every last inch of their local mountain. It all starts with the three-piece Cabrio Design Architecture, which employs stiff plastic in the cuff and lower shell along with a gently-flexing tongue, so you'll have plenty of lateral stiffness but a smooth forward flex that, along with the Kyra's 95 flex rating, gives you a comfortable and forgiving ride in any terrain.
Moving on from Dalbello's signature design, the thermo-moldable My Fit liner works to fit comfortably around the bones of your foot with minimal modification. Complemented by the adjustable cuff, adjustable flex, and adjustable canting, this lets you dial in the Kyra's fit to suit your anatomy, meaning you can ski comfortably from bell to bell without stopping between runs to bring your feet back to life. Don't think all this comfort compromises performance, however, because the Kyra still features a center-balanced stance designed to handle today's new-school skis, a Dynalink rearfoot retention system that provides serious heel hold without compromising flex, and a rubber-clad sole with replaceable toe and heel lugs to make traversing slick parking lots a no-stress proposition. There's even an easy-to-use ski/hike mode switch, so you can take short hikes to powder stashes without struggling against your boots.
- An all-mountain ski boot for resort oriented rippers
- 95 flex offers performance for intermediate skiers
- 102mm last is high volume for extra comfort on the hill
- Thermo-moldable liner lets you dial in a perfect fit
- Three-piece design provides responsive, consistent flex
- Rocker stance enhances your power and control
- Adjustable canting and cuff width offer personalized comfort
- Walk-mode comes in handy on bootpacks or parking lots
- Item #DBL003X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Review from Keri Schneider: These are wonderful and comfortable. They were a little too wide for my foot, so I’m returning them, but they look even better in person than on the site.