Ready to rock.
Hop into line for first chair with a triple shot of espresso, an extra cheesy breakfast burrito, and your Dalbello Krypton AX 120 ID Ski Boots on your feet. These aggressive freeride boots suit pow-hungry rippers looking to slash pow, send cliffs, and Mach down the hill at highly illegal speeds.
The stiff 120 flex suits hard-charging shredders looking for bell to bell power and precision. The Krypton AX is slightly more forgiving than the Krypton Pro so you won't feel like these kicks are riding you down the hill when the pow turns to chopped up crud and you're sending it down the upper mountain with the speed of a thousand jaguars. The heat-moldable liner lets you dial in a custom fit before you hit the slopes, and Dura-Grip soles help keep you upright on icy above-the-chair hikes and treacherous parking lot crossings.
- A freeride boot for hard-charging rippers
- 120 flex suits aggressive skiers
- 100mm last accommodates average-sized feet
- 3-piece Cabrio shell enhances power transmission
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Dura-Grip soles keep you upright on icy bootpacks
- Dynalink heel retention system minimizes heel slip
- Item #DBL002Q
- Q & A
Does this boot have the same sizing scale as the panterra? I usu wear a 26 shell in other brands, but I am a 25 in the Panterra. Wondering if anybody knows if that would be the same for the krypton ax 120. Thanks!
Hey there Nate,
From what I am seeing, these should have similar sizing structure to the Panterras.
Hope this helps,