New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Krypton 130 ID Ski Boot
With a penchant for dropping cliffs, navigating tight chutes, blasting through trees, and charging down the steepest terrain on the mountain, the Dalbello Krypton ID Ski Boot mirrors your freeride-oriented mentality. Boasting an expertly stiff 130 flex, the Krypton gives you the power necessary to drive your big-mountain sticks down the mountain's "expert only" runs, while a narrow 98 millimeter last is ideal for skinny-footed skiers or expert shredders who value a close, precise fit.
The Krypton features Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction that uses three separate pieces for the tongue, cuff, and shell to give the boot a smoother power transition, dynamic rebound, and excellent shock absorption—also optimally securing your foot and lower leg for an accurate fit. The pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell provide a comfortable feel on first ride, but can also be fully thermo-molded to your foot shape. In addition, Dalbello granted you the ability to tweak the flex, forward lean, canting, and change out the tongue and footboard for a feel that's fully customized to your ski style and preferences.
- Slay your steepest lines yet with this freeride-oriented boot
- Stiff 130 flex for skiing aggressively in big terrain
- 98mm last assures a precise and responsive fit
- Three-piece Cabrio construction delivers a progressive flex
- Customizable adjustments allow for a performance-first feel
- ID Pro liner is thermo-moldable for advanced customization
- Item #DBLN08G