Why We Like The Dalbello IL Moro Pro GW Ski Boot
When we're chasing air, our feet are donning the IL Moro Pro GW Ski Boot. This season's design features a roomier 99mm last that still gives our average-width feet a performance fit, while Dalbello's 3-piece Cabrio design delivers a smooth feeling flex for optimal responsiveness. As we charge hard and stomp landings, the cushy 3Density Wrap Max Liner keeps our shins happy by eliminating boot bang, and the stiff 120 flex gives us versatile control that has us owning the hill.
- Comfy, high-performing ski boot for hotdogging all over the mountain
- Stiff 120 flex balances mobility and control for all-mountain versatility
- 99mm last gives a comfortably snug fit for average feet
- 3Density Wrap Max Liner is heat moldable for customization
- 3-piece design delivers a smooth, progressive flex
- GripWalk sole provides increased traction
- Item #DBLN0B9
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 3Density Wrap Max Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5, pair] 8lb 6oz (3800g)
- freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help