Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Help your mini-shredette ski like a grownup.
She's still a short-stack, but your gal needs a boot that will help her crush greens, blues, and occasional blacks in style. Give her the Dalbello Girls' Gaia 4 Ski Boot, which features gentle-flexing Overlap Architecture for comfort and easy ons and offs. A grown-up, four-buckle design gives her enough support to ski hard, and a Super Comfort liner makes for happy little feet all day long. Skiing with the youngsters invariably involves a lot of walking to the car, the bathroom, and the snack counter, so the Gaia has replaceable DuraGrip toe and heel lugs, meaning you don't have to get her a new pair of boots once she's scuffed these to death.
- Comfy ski boot to see her through ski lessons and hot cocoa breaks
- Soft flex is kid-friendly and adjustable
- Junior Last fits little feet
- Super Comfort liner keeps her little feet happy
- Buckles are easy to dial in a custom fit
- DuraGrip soles keep her stay steady when her skis are off
- Item #DBL003E