Why We Like The Dalbello Gaia 2.0 GW Jr Ski Boot
Two buckles and a low cut allow young skiers to easily manipulate and control the Dalbello Gaia 2.0 GW Jr Ski Boot. This easy control and manipulation will encourage proper technique, while the warm and customizable Supercomfort liner will keep little toes happy from first chair to last.
- Functional boots designed to help young skiers enjoy skiing
- Recycled hyperlite construction is lightweight and rigid
- 25 flex is easily manipulated by newer and lighter skiers
- Junior last balances comfort and performance for happy skiers
- 2-buckle design makes getting ready in the parking lot a breeze
- Supercomfort liner locks heels in place and adds needed warmth
- Alpine soles slip effortlessly into most all-mountain bindings
- Item #DBLN09Z
- Responsible Collection
- Shell Material
- recycled db hyperlite
- Last Width
- inverted forefoot
- Buckle Material
- PJ 9 macro
- Walk Mode
- gripwalk junior
- supercomfort J
- Liner Closure
- slip on
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- pre-fitted gripwalk
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help