Little feet need love, too.
Although she's still knee-high to a grasshopper, your little girl needs a boot that will help her shred those greens in serious style. Strap the Dalbello Girls' Gaia 2 Ski Boot on her feet with ease thanks to the soft and comfy Overlap Architecture design and let the fun begin. The ratchet top buckle helps her fine-tune the fit all by herself, and a Super Comfort Jr. liner makes for happy feet all day long. Skiing with little ones involves a lot of walking to the car, the bathroom, and the snack counter, so the Gaia has replaceable DuraGrip toe and heel lugs, so you don't have to get her a new pair of boots once she's put these through the wringer.
- A comfy boot to keep her happy during ski lessons
- Soft 25 flex is kid-friendly
- Junior Last fits her little feet
- Super Comfort Jr. liner keep her feet comfortable
- DuraGrip soles help her navigate the lodge with ease
- Overlap Architecture design for easy entry and exit
- Item #DBL003G