Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
DS 110 Ski Boot
Whether you're power turns through powder or spring corn, you'll do so with plenty of confidence—and the Dalbello DS 110 Ski Boot strapped firmly on, of course. This reliable all-mountain boot uses a relatively stiff yet lightweight shell that effectively transfers power into your ski without weighing you down, and features a thermo-moldable liner that gives you a personalized fit for ultimate control over your sticks. Dalbello's My Fit System means that the shell is moldable as well, for working more room into the boot over personal hot spots.
- An all-mountain alpine ski boot for charging skiers
- Medium flex optimal for intermediate to advanced riders
- 99mm last offers a good fit for most sized feet
- Adjustable cuff alignment lets you tweak the ramp angle
- Micro-adjustable buckles dial in a precise fit
- 40mm Power Strap offers closure with responsive performance
- Compatible with Grip Walk outsoles, sold separately
- Item #DBL004T
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- F3 aluminum, micro-adjustable
- Instant Fit Performance
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Dura-Grip, GripWalk compatible
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 5.1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2020
I have rather large around shins and cavs. How wide does the leg opening get in order to help this? The ski boots I have now crush my cavs when I am skiing and it is very uncomfortable.
November 29, 2020
This boot tends to comfortably fit medium-sized calves. Some skiers have said these work for their "med-wide calves". Because these have good thermo-moldable liners, it would be worth it to meet with a boot fitter to explore both liner and shell capabilities. Reach out to me if you'd like to look at other boot options for larger calves, 801-204-4667. Thanks!