Select a Size
Select a Color
DS 100 Ski Boot
Built for bell to bell resort days, the Dalbello DS 100 Ski boot is built for intermediate to advanced skiers who demand precise control and all day comfort. To provide this control and comfort the DS 100 features a thermomoldable liner and shell, 4 aluminum buckles, and Power Cage technology.
To create all day comfort and a custom fit both the liner and shell of the DS 100 can be thermomolded to fit your foot to perfection and limit hot spots, bunions, and other foot pains associated with ski boots. Working with that custom fit the 4 buckle, two piece system locks your heel into place without cutting off circulation for minimal slop and maximum control. Finally the Power Cage design enhances energy transfer to your edges so that your ski does what you want it to when you want it to.
- Inbounds boot that provides control and custom comfort all day long
- 100 flex provides solid control to intermediate and advanced skiers
- Two piece shell locks your heel in place and flexes evenly
- 4 aluminum buckles are durable and help prevent the sloppy feeling
- Thermomoldable shell and liner create a custom fit for max comfort
- 100mm last is a medium width that works with a large amount of feet
- Powercage technology effectively transfers power to your edges
- Item #DBL004C
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- DS performance
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- 40mm Velcro strap
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- alpine (replaceable with gripwalk)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2019
A buncha experts told me to start here
- I've used it several times
I am a new 'to the hill' skier (kinda) I haven't bought ski gear in 12 years. So my coworkers recommended a few boots. I tried them all, and landed on this. I gotta say, I am used to rental boots, so this is heaven. The 4 bindings per boot really keep my foot dialed in during skiing. Super impressed with this boot, especially for the price.
John Peter Barrand