DS 100 Ski Boot
Built for bell to bell resort days, the Dalbello DS 100 Ski boot is built for intermediate to advanced skiers who demand precise control and all day comfort. To provide this control and comfort the DS 100 features a thermomoldable liner and shell, 4 aluminum buckles, and Power Cage technology.
To create all day comfort and a custom fit both the liner and shell of the DS 100 can be thermomolded to fit your foot to perfection and limit hot spots, bunions, and other foot pains associated with ski boots. Working with that custom fit the 4 buckle, two piece system locks your heel into place without cutting off circulation for minimal slop and maximum control. Finally the Power Cage design enhances energy transfer to your edges so that your ski does what you want it to when you want it to.
- Inbounds boot that provides control and custom comfort all day long
- 100 flex provides solid control to intermediate and advanced skiers
- Two piece shell locks your heel in place and flexes evenly
- 4 aluminum buckles are durable and help prevent the sloppy feeling
- Thermomoldable shell and liner create a custom fit for max comfort
- 100mm last is a medium width that works with a large amount of feet
- Powercage technology effectively transfers power to your edges
- Item #DBL004C