Chakra 95 ID Ski Boot
- One of Dalbello's top women's freeride ski boot
- 95 flex is the stiffest Chakra available this season
- Narrow 98mm last delivers a tight and responsive fit
- Three-piece Cabrio construction offers a progressive forward flex
- My Fit ID liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Item #DBL003O
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2019
Review from Keri Schneider: A great boot with a snug fit. I wish they had a walk mode, but otherwise they’re great.
December 27, 2018
Massive Improvement for bad knees
My girlfriend blew out her knee skiing a couple of seasons ago, upgrading to this boot has made a big difference in reducing her knee discomfort while skiing. The tight fit makes it much more responsive, especially for women with a lower volume foot. That combined with the ankle strap holds her foot in the heel pocket reducing the sliding of feet and therefore torquing of the knee. Throw a Booster strap on these and you'll feel like an Olympic athlete. The tongue can be swapped out for a stiffer option if you need, and they also come with wedges to change the forward lean. Highly recommend this boot for any females skier, especially those with knee issues.