Combining comfort with performance.
It seems like ski boots are always sacrificing comfort with performance, or vice versa—queue up Dalbello's Blender I.D. Ski Boot, an all-mountain schralper that's powerful enough for park skiing yet comfortable enough for all-day cruising. Like all of Dalbello's top performers, the Blender features a Cabrio design that uses three separate pieces (shell, cuff, tongue) to secure the fit, provide a fluid flex, and absorb vibration. Unlike most Dalbello boots, the Blender has an adjustable flex that allows you to decide how hard you want to charge that day.
The Blender also features a unique TLG elastic upper cuff that absorbs more shock when you're coming in for a landing off large jumps. The My Fit liner is thermo-moldable for a customized feel, and the liner has a soft and smooth faux fur inside it for even more comfort. The Dynalink Heel Retention system secures your heel in place, while the Twinstep closure system gives you two option to lock the lowest buckle down wherever reduces pressure on your forefoot the most. Dalbello's Dura Grip rubber sole comes at a rockered stance to enhance your performance on or off piste.
- Combines all-mountain comfort with freestyle performance
- Adjustable flex from medium 100 to stiff 110
- Wide 103mm last assures all-day comfort
- Three-piece Cabrio shell has a progressive forward flex
- TLG elastic upper cuff absorbs shock from landings
- Thermo-moldable My Fit liner with soft faux fur
- Twinstep closure system optimizes pressure distribution
- Dynalink Heel Retention secures heel for a precise fit
- Item #DBL002G
- Q & A
Best ski boots I ever owned
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First of all I'd like to thank 'Gearhead' Sam Hurst for helping me to select the best ski boots I ever owned - and believe me I owned many during my 68 years of skiing. Dalbello boots are not only the most comfortable boots, but also highly functional and stylish. I highly recommend them.