Get your shred on.
Gather up your gal pals, a pile of snacks, and locals' recommendations, and head for new trails on a weekend getaway with the Dakine Zella Short. This 14-inch short comes with a distinctive freeride attitude, but it will adapt to just about any discipline you want it to. The Zella's stretchy, light polyester blend is airy and breathable on hot days, but don't mistake it for being delicate. Whether you take a tumble in a chunky, challenging rock garden or catch a branch on a hike-a-bike section, the Zella will take it in stride and keep on going. Dakine also wisely gave it a DWR treatment in case your travels take you to misty, loamy trails, and made the Zella without a liner so you can pick the chamois that works best for you on any given day.
- Tackle challenging new trails in this capable freeride short
- Regular fit moves with you as you climb or descend
- Breathable, four-way stretch fabric keeps you cool
- DWR treatment keeps you dry in drizzly weather
- Interior elastic loop keeps a park pass secure
- Multiple pockets keep snacks, maps, and a multi-tool secure
- Item #DAK00UU