Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Built for afternoon laps at the park or bombing steep and deep runs, the Dakine Men's Wyeast Jacket offers the perfect blend of performance and street-inspired style. With total waterproof, breathable protection and fully taped seams, this jacket ensures you won't have to cut your day short when the storms roll in.
The Wyeast Jacket is loaded with features to enhance your on-mountain experience. Mesh-lined underarm vents, as well as a collar venting system, allows a quick cool down when things start to heat up. The attached powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking up your jacket on deep days, and it can be snapped out of the way when not in use. Wrist gaiters and a one-handed adjustable drawcord makes cinching things up, well, a cinch. A bevy of pockets—including goggle, ski pass, and media compatible pockets—allow you to safely store gear with easy access.
- A boarding jacket with the perfect blend of performance and style
- Waterproof, breathable shell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Quick-drying mesh and taffeta lining system
- Fully taped seams seal out water
- Adjustable hood offers extra storm protection
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Powder skirt with snaps for easy stow-away
- Wrist gaiters and adjustable hem and cuffs seal out cold
- Item #DAK00QP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
Runs a little bit longer than I expected. But no doubt this's gonna be my jacket for the next couple of year shredding powder!