Wyeast Bib Pant
Say yes to powder and no to saturation with the Dakine Men's Wyeast Bib Pant. Combining a 15,000mm waterproof shell with a loose fit that makes layering up easy and comfortable, the Wyeast is made for deep days. Reinforced hems and scuff guards around the ankles prevent boot-caused fraying, and the internal boot gaiters prevent rogue moisture from making its way into the pant's interior. The adjustable shoulder straps allow you to keep it tight on deep days or loose on casual spring outings. Plus, the zippered and mesh-lined thigh vents increase airflow so you won't overheat when hiking up a bootpack for some sidecountry pow.
- A waterproof and breathable pant for rainy or snowy days outside
- 15,000mm construction + fully taped seams are waterproof and breathable
- Mesh-lined thigh vents increase air flow when things heat up
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent damage to bottom of pant
- Boot gaiters keep moisture out of interior of ankle cuff
- Pockets provide stowage for ski pass and everyday essentials
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to achieve the right git
- Item #DAK00QR
- 2L Nylon Oxford
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 front, 1 back, 1 kangaroo
- mesh-lined thigh
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2019
Great Bibs that get the job done
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these to my brother in law for Christmas and he loves them. They are warm and built solidly.
October 10, 2017
Made to Shred
- I've put it through the wringer
The Dakine Wyeast bib pants are my go to on a powder day; combining performance, comfort, and style. The bib design keeps my pants up and the snow out all day long. The chest pocket is an added feature I find handy, keeping all my necessities in close reach.
January 9, 2018
Would you recommend a small or medium? I'm 5'9" and 160 with an athletic build but my measurements are right on the line between a small and medium...
November 9, 2018
Are any of the pockets zippered?