Bib up for the session.
Say yes to powder and no to saturation with the Dakine Men's Wyeast Bib Pant. Combining a 15,000mm waterproof shell with a loose fit that makes layering up easy and comfortable, the Wyeast is made for deep days. Reinforced hems and scuff guards around the ankles prevent boot-caused fraying, and the internal boot gaiters prevent rogue moisture from making its way into the pant's interior. The adjustable shoulder straps allow you to keep it tight on deep days or loose on casual spring outings. Plus, the zippered and mesh-lined thigh vents increase airflow so you won't overheat when hiking up a bootpack for some sidecountry pow.
- A waterproof and breathable pant for rainy or snowy days outside
- 15,000mm construction + fully taped seams are waterproof and breathable
- Mesh-lined thigh vents increase air flow when things heat up
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent damage to bottom of pant
- Boot gaiters keep moisture out of interior of ankle cuff
- Pockets provide stowage for ski pass and everyday essentials
- Adjustable suspenders allow you to achieve the right git
- Item #DAK00QR
- Q & A
Great Bibs that get the job done
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these to my brother in law for Christmas and he loves them. They are warm and built solidly.
Made to Shred
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Dakine Wyeast bib pants are my go to on a powder day; combining performance, comfort, and style. The bib design keeps my pants up and the snow out all day long. The chest pocket is an added feature I find handy, keeping all my necessities in close reach.