A tricked-out baselayer.
Every great adventure starts with a solid base, especially the cold and snowy ones, but not all baselayers are created equal. For example, the Dakine Men's Union Crew Top has all standard features of a synthetic baselayer, but also includes all the bells and whistles that make an outdoor garment stand out from the competition. The specialized Channel Flow Lite tri-knit synthetic fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable on long tours in the backcountry, and the drop-tail yields some extra coverage for when you find yourself in compromising positions. Cuff thumb loops keep the sleeves stationary and prevent rogue snow from getting into your sleeves if worn under gloves. Plus, Polygiene permanent odor control prevents the accumulation of the funk for fresh apres sessions.
- A mid-weight base layer for skiing, snowboarding, and hiking
- Channel Flo Lite fabric is sweat wicking and quick drying
- Cuff thumb loops keeps sleeves stationary and snow out
- Drop-back hem yields extra coverage for all-day coverage
- Polygiene Permanent odor control keeps the stink at bay
- Flat locked seams prevent chafing and skin abrasion
- Item #DAK00RP
- Q & A
great crew top
This is a nice little top, it feels great as well.