A tricked-out base layer.
Every great adventure starts with a solid base, especially the cold and snowy ones, but not all base layers are created equal. For example, the Dakine Men's Union Crew Top has all standard features of a synthetic base layer, but also includes all the bells and whistles that make an outdoor garment stand out from the competition. The specialized Channel Flow Lite tri-knit synthetic fabric sweat drying and sweat wicking to keep you cool, dry and comfortable on long tours in the backcountry, and the drop tail yields some extra coverage for when you find yourself in compromising positions. Cuff thumb loops keep the sleeves stationary and prevent rogue snow from getting into your sleeves if worn under gloves. Plus, Polygiene permanent odor control prevents the accumulation of the stank so you can won't scare off members of the opposite sex during your apres ski session.
- A mid-weight base layer for skiing, snowboarding, and hiking
- Channel Flo Lite fabric is sweat wicking and quick drying
- Cuff thumb loops keeps sleeves stationary and snow out
- Drop-back hem yields extra coverage for all-day coverage
- Polygiene Permanent odor control keeps the stink at bay
- Flat locked seams prevent chafing and skin abrasion
- Item #DAK00RP