Winter never stood a chance.
The Dakine Women's Tundra Gore-Tex Mittens are built to handle, well, you guessed it, tundra-like weather. Built with a water-repellent leather and polyester, nylon construction, the Tundra has a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert for protection through some of the stormiest conditions, and it offers fiery warmth thanks to a blend of goose down and Primaloft insulation. A silky high-pile fleece lining keeps the fit and feel soft and cozy, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure blocks out whipping winds and stinging snowfall.
- A warm mitten for skiing or snowboarding in cold conditions
- Gore-Tex insert is waterproof and breathable to keep hand dry
- Down and Primaloft hybrid insulation is extra warm
- Durable leather palm yields a reliable grip on ski poles
- High-pile fleece lining is soft and keeps hand toasty
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure provides a solid fit
- Item #DAK00Q3