Select style & size:Select options
AK to Chile and everywhere in-between.
From AK's mighty Chugach Range to the wind-swept volcanoes of the Chilean Andes, the Dakine Women's Tour Snowboard Bag safely carries your quiver to the mountain while harmoniously organizing additional gear, such as boots, outerwear, and tuning accessories. This padded board bag comfortably carries one snowboard with bindings or multiple boards stacked up, as well as a pair of snowboard boots and outerwear neatly folded inside the main compartment.
360-degree padding ensures full protection from overzealous baggage attendants at the airport, as well as unexpected spills en route to the mountain. The padded shoulder strap makes easy work of toting this board bag to the mountain while dual end handles lend convenience for loading it into your vehicle's trunk. Additionally, there's an external zippered pocket for tossing miscellaneous shred accessories, like spare gloves, tuning accessories, and goggles.
- Safely carry your quiver of boards to the mountain
- 157cm length is ideal for women's-specific boards
- Carries one board with bindings or multiple boards stacked
- Ample room inside main compartment for boots and outerwear
- 360-degree padding protects your wintertime investments
- External zip pocket for tuning gear and accessories
- Removable, padded shoulder strap for comfy carrying
- #10 lockable YKK zipper along main compartment
- Item #DAK012Z
- Q & A
Will the DAKINE Tour Snowboard Women's fit a 155cm board? It says 157 in length, however is this total length (inc outside and zippers) or is this internal space that will allow for a 155cm board and boots?