Team Baron Gore-Tex Mitten
The Dakine Team Baron Gore-Tex Mitten will hold up to everything you can dish out. The Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert keeps moisture at bay, and the fit is improved thanks to Gore's Xtrafit technology, which improves dexterity, and knocks down the bulk. There's super-warm PrimaLoft Gold insulation to fight frigid temps, and the wool liner fights funky odors all season long. Plus, the low-profile cuff easily tucks in under the cuff of your jacket.
- A warm mitten for storm day riding or lapping the park
- Gore-Tex shell protects your digits from the elements
- Primaloft synthetic insulation is warm and low-profile
- Wool lining is soft and cozy
- Gore Grip technology stretches for unrestricted dexterity
- Item #DAKZ7AI
- [face fabric] 100% leather, DWR finish, [lining] 100% leather
- GORE-TEX insert
- 230g PrimaLoft Gold
- slip-on stretch
- Palm Grip
- GORE Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2021
TEAM BARON GORE-TEX MITTEN
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
VERY WELL MADE....EXCELLANT QUALITY....COLOR RUNS TRUE TO WHAT IS PICTURED...COMES WITH ATTACHED WRIST STRAPS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO REMOVE THEM WITHOUT FEAR OF DROPPING OR TUCKING THEM UNDER YOUR ARM...KEEPS HAND WARM UNDER EXTREME COLD TEMPS....SIZE TENDS TO RUN SMALLER THAN EXPECTED....HAVE SMALL HANDS, ORDERED A "LARGE" PAIR, & THOSE FIT JUST RIGHT WITH NOT A LOT OF ROOM LEFT OVER.