Select a Size
Select a Color
Syncline Short with Liner
Dakine's hot-weather specialist, the Syncline Short, is designed to make summer's hottest, most miserable days a whole lot better. Zippered vents force refreshing air to push through the short, and moisture-wicking nylon fabric pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. This version includes a Dakine Liner short, so you are ready to roll with both chamois and outer short.
Dakine built the Syncline Short with tough nylon fabric. Since nylon is already abrasion-resistant, Dakine was able to use a light 200-gram micro-corded weave. A four-way stretch back panel and gusseted crotch add durability and an unlimited range of motion.
The Syncline short comes with zippered leg vents to help cool you down. Zippered pockets in the front and back take care of your valuables, and hook-and-loop waist adjustments allow you to dial in the perfect custom fit.
- Bike shorts for harsh conditions in lightweight comfort
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric moves with you and sheds moisture
- Regular fit enables a free range of motion
- Mesh panels promote cooling breathability
- Adjustable waist tabs help customize the fit
- Zippered pockets secure small items during the ride
- Item #DAKZ78G
- 91% nylon, 9% spandex
- Removable Liner
- 2 front zip, 1 thigh zip
- mesh panels
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?