Select style & size:Select options
Stay comfortable on the trail and on your bars with Dakine's Syncline Gloves. These minimalist mitts are built for all-mountain riding, and feature moisture-wicking, 4-way-stretching polyester that pulls sweat away from you skin to keep you dry, while providing the dexterity you need to shift before a punchy climb, or gear up for a hammerfest on race day. The palm is built to be tough and breathable with AX Suede Deuce synthetic material that withstands abrasion, while still providing a tactile feel on the bars. And to elevate that feel a bit further, Dakine equips the index finger and thumb with silicone grippers for improved dexterity on levers.
- Minimalist gloves for hammering out all-mountain miles
- 4-way stretch polyester moves with you and wicks sweat away
- Synthetic AX Suede Deuce palm is ultra durable and breathes
- Silicone gripper on thumb and index finger improve tactile feel
- Touch screen compatible digits keep you connected on the ride
- Microfleece panel on thumb is ideal for wiping away sweat
- Item #DAK01LF
- [face fabric] 54% polyester, 20% neoprene, 19% nylon, 7% spandex, [palm] Ax Suede Deuce (93% polyester, 5% spandex, 2% polyurethane), Polygiene
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2019
Touchscreen Compatible Opposing Digits
- I've used it several times
When it comes time to let everyone know I went for a bike ride with a quick IG pic, or tell the wife that I'm going to be a little longer than anticipated, these gloves will work for index or thumb typists alike. If you're an excessive social media poster, you can switch between digits as they cramp and fatigue. They also have a nice soft and comfy feel on the palm, but continue to grip as sweat or water soaks them.