Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Syncline 16L Hydration Pack
Why have a quiver of hydration packs when one will do the trick? Dakine's versatile Syncline 16L Hydration is low-profile enough to join you on quick lunchtime rides, but boasts enough storage for your long weekend excursions. Plus, it stays super stable through all of it thanks to its lumbar-reservoir design. Perfect for rugged switchbacks and bumpy downhills, the lumbar reservoir places the weight of the water-load towards the bottom of the pack, ensuring a more stable ride and keeping you on-balance when your water starts to slosh around. The hose still feeds over the shoulder straps like a traditional reservoir, and features a bite valve and magnetic hose-clip for convenient drinking. On hot days you'll be glad you've got a breathable Air Flow material on the straps and back panel, and when you need to do some emergency repairs on your bike or tires you can reach into the handy tool-organizer pocket in a flash.
- Streamlined and stable pack for any and all of your trail rides
- 3-liter lumbar reservoir keeps the load low for greater stability
- Breathable straps and back panel keep you cool in the heat
- Bike-tool pocket keeps repair gear organized and close by
- High-flow hydration hose features a bite-valve for ease of use
- Magnetic clip keeps your hose in place on rugged terrain
- Helmet and armor attachments add convenient storage
- Integrated rescue whistle keeps you prepared for emergencies
- Item #DAK01LX
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.