Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Syncline 12L Hydration Pack
A low-profile option for everyday rides, the Dakine Syncline 12L Hydration Pack has enough storage for longer rides with a low-profile design that won't be a hassle to bring along during quick pre-work excursions. Key to its design is its stabilizing lumbar-reservoir, which sits in the bottom of the pack to keep your load lower as you ride. It also reduces the risk of being thrown off balance when your water starts to slosh, so you can ride with ease over technical sections. The hydration hose still feeds over the shoulder strap, and features a magnetic clip to keep the valve within easy reach at all times. A breathable Air Flow construction on the shoulder straps and back panels ensures that you won't get too hot during long summer rides, and a dedicated tool-storage pocket keeps important biking gear organized and accessible in case of flats and punctures.
- Low-profile hydration pack with a stabilizing design for the trail
- 3-liter lumbar reservoir keeps the load low for a more stable ride
- Breathable straps and back panel offer cooling comfort on hot days
- Bike-tool organizer pocket keeps gear close by when it's needed
- High-flow hydration hose features a bite-valve for ease of use
- Magnetic clip keeps your hose from slipping out on technical trails
- Helmet and armor attachments add convenient storage
- Integrated rescue whistle keeps you prepared for emergencies
- Item #DAK01LY
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.