Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboard Leashes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Supplant your old rusted leash.
Offered in both ankle and calf designs, the Dakine SUP Coiled Leash is all you need to stay attached to your board on a wide variety of water conditions. The coil design is great at keeping the leash out of the water, so each stroke's efficiency won't be obstructed by unwanted drag. Plus the leash's neoprene cuff/hook-and-loop closure keep it comfortably secure, so you won't get separated from your board if you're catching waves or negotiating rough water.
- A calf and ankle leash for your SUPing exploits
- Coil design prevents unwanted drag
- Neoprene cuff comfortable for long sessions
- Urethane Duracord delivers tons of strength
- Marine-grade stainless steel swivels are long lasting
- Item #DAK00XS
- [cuff] neoprene, [swivel] stainless steel, [cable] Dura Cord (urethane)
- Cord Thickness
- 3/16in, 5/16in
- Recommended Use
- stand-up paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
August 23, 2019
Gotta Have the Matching Leash
Matches the board, matches the dry bag, matches all the pink stuff the daughter has but perfect size, not flimsy like the smaller leashes and not bulky like a surf leash, just right.
April 16, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This leash is comfortable to wear paddling around on my SUP. Does what it is supposed to do.