Whether you pull your socks on at home in the morning, in the car at the lot, or in the comfort of the lodge, you can slip into the Dakine Summit Sock knowing your feet will be happy all day long. The wool synthetic blend is durable, wicks moisture, and resists abrasion and when paired with compression zones and padding in the footbed and shin provides a comfortable and supportive fit all day long.
- Ski and ride in comfort from first chair to last call
- Wool synthetic blend is durable and moisture wicking
- Medium cushioning in foot bed and shin enhance comfort
- Compression zones keep your sock in the perfect place
- Reinforced toe and heel ensure you are covered all day
- Item #DAK01CV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This was part of a gift and here are their remarks: Finally decided to get some specific riding socks and these are great. No issues at all with circulation, warmth, or comfort.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Awesome socks for skiing and riding. Keep your feet toasty and comfortable on all day excursions.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These things are TOASTY. Great quality, and awesome for those super cold days at the resort. *FYI these socks are very thick and may make your boots feel uncomfortable