Stoker Gore-Tex 3L Bib Pant
It's no secret that not all outerwear is created equal. Some "waterproof" gear can often turn out to be water-resistant, but the Dakine Men's Stoker 3L Bib Pant is an exception, offering up solid protection for the nastiest tempests your home range can muster. Incorporating a 3-layer Gore Tex construction, the Stoker is totally waterproof and breathable, so you won't overheat while skinning or bootpacking up to your objective. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents add even more breathability to keep your core cool, and reinforced scuff guards prevent the bottom of the pants from getting frayed due to repeated tramplings. Boot gaiters prevent rogue snow from climbing its way in after unfortunate postholes, and a zippered lower fly allows you to use the men's room (or a tree) without having to unbib in the middle of the storm.
- A bib pant for skiing, snowboarding, and backcountry touring
- 3-layer Gore Tex shell is waterproof for the stoutest storms
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents help cool things off during the climb
- YKK Aquaguard zippers block rogue moisture from getting in
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent damage to bottom of pant
- Lower fly zip access allows bathroom breaks without unbibbing
- Tons of zippered pockets allow all manner of on-the-go stow
- Item #DAK01MD
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2020
How does this fit? Is it on the large Side I hope? Does it accommodate a bit of a gut?
February 10, 2020
Is GORE-TEX 3L the same as the GORE-TEX pro shell?
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
February 18, 2020
Hey Kiefer! They are actually different. GORE-TEX PRO is always 3 layer, but not all 3 Layer GORE-TEX is part of their PRO line. -- Original GORE-TEX is made for trusted comfort and protection. GORE-TEX PRO is made to be the most rugged with no compromise. --