Select a Size
Select a Color
Smyth Pure Gore-Tex 2L Jacket
When the big storm hits, the Dakine Smyth Pure 2L Jacket serves up a serious dose of waterproof and breathable protection so you can stop worrying about getting wet and cold and start shredding some deep pow. Its two-layer Gore-Tex shell acts as a wall between you and the elements, and its fully taped seams ensure that not a drop of moisture seeps through. For those days when you're hiking to your favorite powder stash, Dakine made sure you've got large mesh-lined underarm vents to let body heat escape. Wrist gaiters with thumbholes eliminate the pesky gap that can form between your gloves and the jacket's cuffs, while a fixed powder skirt ensures you don't end up with a cold shot of snow up your back when you wipe out after sending a big sidecountry drop. You can jam out as you ride with a media-compatible chest pocket, and store all your other mountain essentials in the rest of the inner and outer pockets.
- Shred through stormy powder days in this waterproof shell jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out everything from dry powder to wet mixes
- Mesh-lined underarm vents give you ventilation when you need it
- Stowable powder skirt keeps out cold snow when you're waist deep
- Wrist gaiters prevent cold wind from sneaking in
- Internal and external pockets provide all the storage you need
- Media-compatible chest pocket lets you crank your tunes
- Item #DAK01FK
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 media-compatible chest, [internal] 1 stretch goggle
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, stowable
- wrist gaiters
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2019
Doesn't block Wind as well as Id like..
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 249 lbs
I actually really enjoy the jacket but I have found that Wind gets through the jacket more then I would like for a Gore-Tex product. It does a killer job of blocking out moisture and fits really well. I am going to invest in a insulated jacket for the Wind issues and I have already picked up the 3 layer Gore-Tex option from Dakine. I would recommend having proper under layers but aside from that I am digging it!
March 2, 2020
This is my size Height:5'7" Weight:155lbs Waist 30" Chest 37" Burton vagabond and breach snow jacket small size Burton cargo mid fit medium size (put the protection on my body) are perfect for me! Quiksiver porter snow pants medium size hang loosely on me. (I think small is more fit to me!) Could you recommend the size of this item?