Inspired by Annie Boulanger, the Dakine Women's Silcox Insulated Jacket is cut to match the needs of backcountry-crushing ladies everywhere. Its burly Gore-Tex shell, insulating Primaloft Gold fill, and full-featured design ensures that you lack for nothing when you're charging down familiar runs at your home resort or exploring big-mountain lines through the resort's backcountry gates. As far as features go, the Silcox is equipped with a zip-out powder skirt, media-compatible pocket, and wrist gaiters. Underarm zips can be opened up to let heat escape after a long bootpack or big run, and an included goggle wipe keeps your lenses clear, so you don't miss a landing because you couldn't see it.
- A snowboarding jacket designed for crushing the resort
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Primaloft Gold insulation is water-resistant
- Underarm zips let cool air circulate through during warm days
- Zip-out powder skirt can be removed during spring conditions
- Internal pockets with mesh goggle wipe included
- Slimmer Contour fit with longer cut and drop-tail hem
- Inspired by Dakine pro rider Annie Boulanger
- Item #DAK00SH
- Q & A
Ginger Color is Amazing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
LOVE this jacket! It is super cute. It is super warm and waterproof. I love that it can be used for my snowboarding jacket, and my everyday city jacket as well. It's long enough to cover your booty and looks casual enough to wear to the office. 2 in 1 Jacket!
Cute but super long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
I really like the color and style of this jacket. It is a bit longer than I expected once I tried it on, it looks more like a snowboarding jacket - but still super nice and the orange is an awesome color!