Inspired by Annie Boulanger, the Dakine Women's Silcox Insulated Jacket is cut to match the needs of backcountry-crushing ladies everywhere. Its burly Gore-Tex shell, insulating Primaloft Gold fill, and full-featured design ensures that you lack for nothing when you're charging down familiar runs at your home resort or exploring big-mountain lines through the resort's backcountry gates. As far as features go, the Silcox is equipped with a zip-out powder skirt, media-compatible pocket, and wrist gaiters. Underarm zips can be opened up to let heat escape after a long bootpack or big run, and an included goggle wipe keeps your lenses clear, so you don't miss a landing because you couldn't see it.
- A snowboarding jacket designed for crushing the resort
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Primaloft Gold insulation is water-resistant
- Underarm zips let cool air circulate through during warm days
- Zip-out powder skirt can be removed during spring conditions
- Internal pockets with mesh goggle wipe included
- Slimmer Contour fit with longer cut and drop-tail hem
- Inspired by Dakine pro rider Annie Boulanger
- Item #DAK00SH
- Q & A
A bit snug, but I love it!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
This jacket was an investment for me! I've skied for many years and this year I finally decided to step up my game and actually buy a very cute, technical jacket. I am very pleased! Totally worth the investment. It is on the form fitting side. The small would have been a bit snug and the medium is a bit big and baggy, but overall it's a great jacket. Has kept me warm so far this season and I've received tons of compliments. Thank you!
I highly recommend this jacket for every day use, touring in the backcountry and resort. The jacket has the perfect fit of being a little bit longer and tailored.