Inspired by Annie Boulanger, the Dakine Women's Silcox Insulated Jacket is cut to match the needs of backcountry-crushing ladies everywhere. Its burly Gore-Tex shell, insulating Primaloft Gold fill, and full-featured design ensures that you lack for nothing when you're charging down familiar runs at your home resort or exploring big-mountain lines through the resort's backcountry gates. As far as features go, the Silcox is equipped with a zip-out powder skirt, media-compatible pocket, and wrist gaiters. Underarm zips can be opened up to let heat escape after a long bootpack or big run, and an included goggle wipe keeps your lenses clear, so you don't miss a landing because you couldn't see it.
- A snowboarding jacket designed for crushing the resort
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Primaloft Gold insulation is water-resistant
- Underarm zips let cool air circulate through during warm days
- Zip-out powder skirt can be removed during spring conditions
- Internal pockets with mesh goggle wipe included
- Slimmer Contour fit with longer cut and drop-tail hem
- Inspired by Dakine pro rider Annie Boulanger
- Item #DAK00SH
- Q & A
I highly recommend this jacket for every day use, touring in the backcountry and resort. The jacket has the perfect fit of being a little bit longer and tailored.