Silcox 2L Insulated Jacket
Built to match the needs of both powder hunters and hard-charging rippers everywhere, the Dakine Silcox 2L Insulated Jacket will be your season long go-to for all-time days at the resort. Its waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell, warm Primaloft insulation, and full-featured design ensure that you lack for nothing when you're shredding down your favorite groomers or exploring big-mountain lines through the resort's backcountry gates. As far as features go, the Silcox is equipped with a zip-out powder skirt to keep flying powder out, a media-compatible pocket for on-the-slopes jamming, and wrist gaiters for added coverage under a glove. Underarm zips can be opened up to let heat escape after a long bootpack or big run, and an included goggle wipe keeps your lenses clear, so you don't miss a landing because you couldn't see it.
- A toasty ski insulated jacket with all the features you need
- Gore-Tex shell ensures that heavy powder dumps won't have you soaked
- PrimaLoft insulation gives you reliable warmth without the weight
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps the snow out when you float in deep snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you down after steep mogul runs
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters prevent cold air from creeping up your arms
- Adjustable hood blocks freezing winds and blowing snow
- Longer length provides added coverage for frigid lift rides
- Item #DAK01GH
- Q & A
A bit snug, but I love it!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
This jacket was an investment for me! I've skied for many years and this year I finally decided to step up my game and actually buy a very cute, technical jacket. I am very pleased! Totally worth the investment. It is on the form fitting side. The small would have been a bit snug and the medium is a bit big and baggy, but overall it's a great jacket. Has kept me warm so far this season and I've received tons of compliments. Thank you!
I highly recommend this jacket for every day use, touring in the backcountry and resort. The jacket has the perfect fit of being a little bit longer and tailored.