Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hydration Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Take it for a spin.
70 ounces of water, a snack, your tools, and a layer should be sufficient for any ride up to about 15 miles. Coincidentally, that's exactly what the Dakine Shuttle Women's Hydration Pack is designed to carry. It includes a Hydrapak reservoir with a high-flow Phaser valve to ensure you make the most of each gulp. It also has a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket to keep your shades safe when you pull out the goggles, and a breathable air mesh back panel and shoulder straps to help you avoid cold-and-sweaty-back syndrome when you stop to take a photo or grab a bite. An internal pocket and pump sleeve keep your tools and extra supplies from turning into a mess, so if you have to stop for something unpleasant you can get back to riding faster.
- Streamlined hydration pack for dropping in fully prepared
- Hydrapak reservoir packs two liters of water
- Air mesh backpanel and straps maximize airflow
- Fleece-lined pocket protects your sunglasses
- Organizer pocket stores your tools and accessories
- Removable waist belt for optional support
- Sternum strap has an integrated rescue whistle
- Item #DAK016M