Select style & size:Select options
Make an afternoon of it.
Lap your favorite downhill trail or log some singletrack miles with the Dakine Women's Shuttle Hydration Pack on your back. It has a sleek, streamlined design and efficient storage options to keep you prepared for an afternoon on your bike.
The 70oz Shape-Loc reservoir holds enough water for an afternoon session, and the high-flow Blaster valve allows you to get satisfying gulps of water without the use of your hands. A fleece-lined pocket keeps your shades or phone from getting scratched, and organizer pockets store your pump, tools, tubes, and any other trail essentials you might need. Breathable air mesh shoulder straps and back panel help you stay cool when you're pedaling under the summer sun.
- 70oz Hydrapak reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable air mesh back panel and shoulder straps
- Internal pump sleeve
- Integrated rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Fleece-lined pocket
- Item #DAK00N1
- Q & A
How can I ever be without it again
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am normally the type of person that goes everywhere with minimal equipment. For this summer I had planned to go on longer cross country trips and decided that a little hydration pack could be a good idea.
- This pack sits comfortable on my back and the triangle shape, adjustment straps make it a great thing for uphill riding as much as on downhill trails of all sorts. I jumped Tsunami in Deer Valley with it resting on my back.
- It is super small, but I can fit half my household in it. It has a main pocket with a pocket for the hydration pack and one for a pump. A front pocket, where I keep my snacks and a small top pocket for car keys, ID, etc.
- The material is sturdy. I ripped it on a minor crash, but nothing happened to it on my major crash.
- I would take the slightly bigger version (8l) next time to carry more water and because the bigger version has straps to carry your helmet around, when you're going up puke hill on wasatch crest and just want your head to breath.
- I know it is unnecessary, but a front pocket for easy phone or radio access WOULD be nice, but is definitely not needed!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this because I recently broke my CamelBak and was in need of a new pack for biking. I was a little skeptical to move away from CamelBak, but really loved the design and size of this pack. It's breathable, spacious and durable. It has a sunglasses pocket which is super handy and has plenty of extra space to store bike tools/whatever you may need.
Great pack that looks great too!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave this as a gift to my wife because she hates carrying a purse. It holds all of her day to day needs with ease and she finds it plenty comfortable. We love the removable waist strap so we don't have to deal with straps hanging all over the place while were walking around town but we still have the option so secure the pack a bit more on more technical terrain.
Water bladder works great as well and had no plastic taste. She also likes the magnetic hose clip to keep the hose in place.