Hearty like their namesake, except way, way warmer.
Whether you're chronically cold or just venturing onto the mountain in sub-zero temperatures, the Dakine Sequoia Women's Mittens are about the warmest mitts you can slip your hands into. That's thanks to the whopping 350g high-loft insulation. There's a Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable insert that's guaranteed to keep you dry, and if that's not enough, there's an internal pocket for heat packs to turn these mitts into mini ovens. The tacky Rubbertec palm grips tight to your board, or whatever else you need to grab. Since you'll want to tell all your friends how much fun you're having, the mitts feature removable liners that are touchscreen compatible. That way your fingers won't turn blue when you're texting at a thousand words per minute.
- A burly mitten for staying warm in gnarly conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks out water but stays breathable
- Fluffy, substantial high-loft insulation keeps paws warm
- Rubbertec palm grip is clutch for grabbing method
- Internal handwarmer pockets for extra-cold days
- Removable liners are touchscreen compatible
- Item #DAKZ7AC
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX + GORE Warm, [face fabric] nylon, polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] tricot, [palm] Rubbertec
- 170/350 high loft synthetic
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2021
Love these mittens!!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
It was time for a new pair of warm mittens for both playing outside with kids and other outdoor activities. These mittens fit great and are nice and warm. The part I love most is the wrist cord (not sure of the technical term) that keeps them on my wrist even when I need to take them off my hands to help kids or when my hands are too warm. Never need to worry about loosing a mitten or trying to hold them and do another task. If you are thinking about getting these mittens do it!!