Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Versatility, comfort, and warmth.
Even the best season will bring everything from bluebird skies to freezing-cold storm cycles, so be prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws at you with the Dakine Women's Sequoia Glove. The Gore-Tex liner shields your hands from soaking storms while remaining breathable, so you'll stay twice as dry. Synthetic insulation keeps your hands warm, without causing you to overheat, and a removable tricot liner provides wearing versatility to give you warmth on cold days and slimming things down on milder days. Plus, it's touchscreen compatible, so you won't have to expose your fingers to the elements next time you want to snap a picture or respond to a text. With a nose wipe panel on the thumb and a zippered heat pack pocket for extra protection on bitter days, the Sequoia Glove will keep your hands comfortable regardless of the weather.
- A versatile and warm snowboard glove for season-long comfort
- Gore-Tex construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Lofty synthetic insulation keeps your hands cozy
- Removable tricot liner with touchscreen compatibility
- Rubbertec palm provides reliable grip and durability
- One-hand cinch gauntlet seals out snow and drafts
- Item #DAK00QB