Every mission needs a base.
The Dakine Women's Scarlet Crew is a warm and cozy baselayer for keeping your body warmth to yourself so you can last from bell to bell on any powder day. The Channel Flow material is sweat wicking so it helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable as the morning sprint turns into an afternoon marathon. The built-in thumbholes help keep the layer stationary as you're moving throughout the day and prevents pow from sneaking into the interior of your kit. Plus, the Scarlet includes Polygiene tech that resists noxious odors that are the likely result of ripping all day, sleeping on couches and driving for hours at a time to get to the hill.
- A baselayer for ripping at the resort or in the backcountry
- Channel Flow material is sweat wicking and breathable
- Polygiene tech helps control and combat noxious odors
- Thumbhole loops help keep layer stationary and snow out
- Flatlock seams feel good on skin and help prevent chafing
- Under arm gusset allows more free range of movement
- Item #DAK010X
- Q & A
Fit is off...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
The fabric will probably wear like iron, but wish it had more stretch. At 5'6, 130#, size 6 pants, I can wear a medium in most tops with any stretch with my 39 bust and fairly broad shoulders. However, even the size large that I ordered has small shoulders for me and is very tight in my lean (but not skinny) torso, where the lack of comfortable stretch is noticable. It's confusing why they made the arms so baggy then. I wouldn't wear this as a top with jeans as I had hoped, but I may keep one to wesr under a vest in the cold months. The design is simply off base....a shame because I love the polygiene anti-stink in Dakine sports wear!