No matter the conditions, the Dakine Rover Gore-Tex Mittens shield your little ripper's hands from the snow and cold whether you're riding powder lines or taking spring laps at your favorite resort. A durable leather face fabric with softshell panels last through years of hard wearing while staying breathable for temperature regulation and stretch. A Gore-Tex membrane is completely waterproof and breathable, and Primaloft insulation keeps their hands warm even on the coldest days. For cozy-like feel, a wool lining is added to wick moisture and stay comfortable.
- Head to the slopes with these durable and protective mittens
- Leather material is durable and protects from wind
- Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof and breathable
- Primaloft insulation adds furnace-like warmth
- Softshell panel adds stretch and breathability
- Wool lining adds comfort and wicks moisture
- Wrist leash prevents losing your gloves on the lift
- Item #DAK00HD
- [face fabric] nylon, polyester, leather, [lining] wool
- Gore-Tex insert
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?