Trail to tavern.
The Dakine Men's Ridge Shorts strike an optimal balance between tough durability and sleek, casual-inspired style, allowing you to effortlessly transition from the trail to the local watering hole without feeling out of place. In fact, the Ridge Shorts sport a tailored fit, which is slightly relaxed for freedom and flexibility, yet not too baggy for hard pedaling and extended climbs. Toss this version over the liner of your choice for customizable fit and support depending on ride length and what works for you. Its tough-wearing polyester fabric will stand up to all manner of dirt abuse, whether you're dodging trail furniture on jagged singletrack, sliding out on a loose switchback, or spilling ketchup as you refuel post-ride.
- Stay cool and dry from the trail to the burger joint
- Tough polyester fabric can handle run-ins with the trail
- DWR treatment keeps you dry in misty, damp conditions
- Hand and rear pockets stash ride snacks and spare tubes
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the right fit
- Breathable, liner-free design lets you customize support
- Item #DAK00UG
- Q & A
Ultra light and breathable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
These are one of the best fitting bike shorts I've had. They don't come with a liner which I prefer.