Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Surfboard Bags & Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Regulator Double/Quad Convertible Bag
Whether you're embarking on a weekend surf trip to Santa Cruz or flying 15 hours to surf Australia's Byron Bay, the Dakine Regulator Double/Quad Convertible Bag safely carries your board quiver in the truck cab and complies with airline standards on international trips. The top and bottom are heavily padded with closed-cell foam, so you won't have to worry about baggage handlers carelessly tossing your surfboards or the bag banging around in transit.
The ingenious split-zip design allows you to bring a single bag on casual weekend trips where you only need one to two surfboards. On longer trips, you can zip both sides together when your four-board quiver is required. Another benefit of this design is the ability to check in with airlines, which only allow two boards at a time. Unzip both sides and check each bag separately at the gate, then zip both sides together for easier transport when you pick them up at the baggage terminal.
- Split-shell surfboard bag carries 4 boards, 2 in each side
- Bring one side on weekend trips where 1-2 boards are needed
- Zip both halves together on long-term trips with 4 boards
- Comply with airlines by checking in each side separately
- Thickly padded with closed-cell foam on top and bottom
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder strap with integrated pocket
- Internal compartment for organizing surfboard fins
- Item #DAK019L
- 600D polyester
- 4 surfboards total, 2 per side
- Shoulder Strap
- breathable, ergonomic shoulder strap with stash pocket
- two surfboard compartments zip together (each carries 2 boards), internal fin compartment
- closed-cell foam padding on top and bottom
- YKK #10 zipper
- [7ft] 84 x 22 x 14in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?