Recon Thruster Surfboard Bag
From summer road trips down the 101 to surf trips in exotic locales halfway around the world, haul your boards in the Dakine Recon 3.0 Thruster Surfboard Bag when you're on the search for waves. Padded construction protects your boards from rough car rides and careless baggage handlers, and the bag has space for two boards so you always have backup.
Tough fabrics withstand scratches and scrapes, and a heat-reflecting energy shield bottom prevents the board from getting warped on hot beaches. A 5mm divider separates the two boards, and a heavy-duty, wrap-around zipper offers easy access. The padded shoulder strap offers comfortable carrying, and it's removable for added convenience. There are also pockets to stash fins, wax, and any other small accessories you want to keep organized.
- Daily use surfboard bag with space for up to two boards
- Durable and lightweight nylon outer lasts summer after summer
- Heat reflecting energy shield bottom fights off warping
- Closed foam protects your decks against dings and dents
- Padded removable shoulder strap provides hands free carry
- Multiple pockets keep your small items organized on the go
- Item #DAK01JA
- 600D diamond ripstop
- 2 boards
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, removable
- stash, wax/fin
- 3/8in closed cell foam
- 6ft 3in x 24in, 6ft 6in x 24in, 7ft x 25in, 7ft 6in x 25in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?