Select style & size:Select options
Stand up to the tarmac.
If you've been saving up all year for a three-week surf mission to the South Pacific, don't get tripped up at the finish line by not protecting your board while in transit. Instead, grab Dakine's Recon Hybrid Single Surfboard Bag to ensure that when you get to the baggage claim, you won't find a busted, delaminating deck where a dope shred-stick used to be. Built to take the abuse of the most unscrupulous baggage handlers, the Recon includes a heavy-duty poly top with ripstop accents to shrug off the worst of the runway asphalt, plus, the bag has a padded, adjustable shoulder strap so you can carry it across the concourse with ease.
- A surfboard bag for destination surf travel
- Durable poly exterior shrugs off tarmac abuse
- Wider outline fits unconventional shapes, wider decks
- Heat reflecting bottom keeps bag insulated
- Closed-cell foam won't saturate in case of precip
- Heavy-duty zipper includes internal rail protection
- Expandable tail expands to fit board with fins
- Zippered stash pocket for travel docs, passport
- Item #DAK00XP