Designed for warmer days at the resort, the Dakine Prima Mitten is a great way to fend off light snow and a slight chill. The quick-drying polyester shell is treated to shed light dirt and precipitation, while the synthetic fill offers reliable insulation even if you get some snow inside your mitts. Plus, they're lined with a high-pile fleece for next-to-skin comfort from first run to last call.
- Minimalist winter mitts for skiing or snowboarding
- Durable water repellent finish sheds the soft snow
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet weather
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Item #DAK01E3
- Q & A
Exactly what I wanted!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been wanting a pair of mitts that are super warm but not bulky for walking my dog. I absolutely love these. The PrimaLoft insulation is really warm without the bulk, and the fleece interior is so cozy!