Select Style & Size
Poacher RAS 32L Pack
Haul the necessary equipment as well as food and water on the next backcountry tour with the Dakine Poacher RAS 32L Pack. Designed for days spent on the skintrack and charging fresh line, the pack comes built to support the Mammut removable airbag system 3.0 which can be activated in the event of an emergency. The zippered front panel holds a probe and shovel for quick access when needed and the back panel main compartment stores snacks, extra layers or anything else you might want to bring out into the wild.
- A backpack for days spent on backcountry tours and missions
- 32 liter volume hauls the necessities and more in the mountains
- Compatible with the Mammut removable airbag system 3.0
- Snowboard and ski carry options for when the climb gets technical
- Back panel main compartment holds a jacket or gloves on the approach
- Zippered front panel holds a shovel and probe for quick access
- Shoulder strap pocket carries a two-way radio or insulated hydration
- Front helmet carry keeps a helmet secured on the skintrack
- Item #DAK01EV
- 840D nylon
- 32L (1952cu in)
- Mammut removable airbag system 3.0 (sold separately)
- 1 zippered goggle, 1 zippered front panel, 1 zippered back panel, 1 zippered shoulder strap, 1 roll top airbag
- Ski Carry
- a-frame, diagonal
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- Ice Axe Carry
- 23 x 12 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 7, 2019
Great reliable pack!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
After retiring my old Dakine bag that i absolutely loved I decided to try out the poacher bag that had only positive reviews everywhere i looked. I must say after some tours and hikes the bag is awesome! carry's all the necessary avalanche gear in one compartment and enough room for some extras in the back. I love the pockets all around for little stuff and the added helmet carrier was neat! The option to have an avalanche bag is another great addition should i want that in the future but doesn't hinder the bag if you dont have one. Overall would definitely recommend this pack!
February 6, 2019
You need to use (secret?) crotch strap!!
- I've put it through the wringer
These are great backpacks--I have the 40L version and love it. BUT there is one big safety problem with these--Dakine "hides" the crotch strap in a tiny little blind pocket near where the hip belt meets the pack--it took me two years to find it, and only that after a friend correctly advised me that it is NOT SAFE in an avalanche without using that strap (which keeps the pack from riding up on you and choking you in an avalanche).