Select style & size:Select options
Built for ladies who live for pow.
Designed to handle quick tours and through-the-gates powder hunting, the Dakine Women's Poacher RAS 26L Pack is a compact choice for ladies who want a light-and-fast backcountry option. It fits close to your body for smooth, streamlined riding, but has room for all the basic backcountry essentials when you head beyond the resort. This version has a women-specific fit for superior comfort and mobility.
The main compartment offers room for snacks, maps, and an extra layer, and the back panel access lets you reach what you need without unloading the entire pack. Meanwhile, an avy tool-specific pocket allows quick access to your probe and shovel, just in case the worst happens. A padded hipbelt keeps the pack from shifting around while you ride, and the breathable back panel helps keep your back from getting soaked with sweat.
This pack is compatible with Mammut's Removable Airbag 3.0 System, or RAS (sold separately), which inflates in seconds to prevent you from getting buried in the event of an avalanche. And if you plan on getting into some seriously technical terrain, this pack is also compatible with Dakine's Impact Spine Protector (also sold separately), because you can never take safety too seriously.
- Compact pack for touring or lift-accessed backcountry
- Compatible with Mammut Removable Airbag System (not included)
- Ski and snowboard carry options
- Quick-access avy tool compartment
- Deployable helmet carry stows your brain bucket
- Quick draw ice axe loop for technical ascents
- Compatible with DK Impact Spine Protector (not included)
- Item #DAK00U0