Select style & size:Select options
Poach untouched powder.
Designed to handle light-and-fast tours and through-the-gates powder hunting alike, the Dakine Poacher RAS 26L Pack is a compact choice for staying prepared in the backcountry without feeling like you're hauling a multi-day trekking pack. It fits close to your body for smooth, streamlined riding, but has room for all the basic essentials when you head beyond the resort.
The main compartment offers room for snacks, maps, and an extra baselayer, and the back panel access lets you reach what you need without unloading the entire pack. Meanwhile, an avy tool-specific pocket allows quick access to your probe and shovel, just in case the worst happens. A padded hipbelt keeps the pack from shifting around while you ride, and the breathable back panel helps keep your back from getting soaked with sweat.
This pack is compatible with Mammut's Removable Airbag 3.0 System (sold separately), which inflates in seconds to prevent you from getting buried in the event of an avalanche. And if you plan on getting into some seriously technical terrain, this pack is also compatible with Dakine's Impact Spine Protector (also sold separately), because you can never take safety too seriously.
- Compact pack for touring or lift-accessed backcountry
- Compatible with Mammut Removable Airbag System (not included)
- Breathable back panel and hip belt for secure, comfy fit
- Ski and snowboard carry options
- Quick-access avy tool main compartment
- Deployable helmet carry stows your brain bucket
- Quick draw ice axe loop for technical ascents
- Compatible with DK Impact Spine Protector (not included)
- Item #DAK00TY
- Q & A
Awesome Ski Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for an airbag pack with a few key features and this was spot on. I like the fact that it uses the Mammut removable airbag system that can be transferred to a different pack or even the Dakine vest. The dedicated avy pocket, helmet carrier, diagonal ski carry, and pack panel zippered access are all great features. So far I've used this on a few tours and am very pleased.