Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Poacher RAS 18L Pack
Poach epic backcountry lines with the Dakine Poacher RAS 18L pack. The lightweight and slimmed down pack cuts back on size to carry the essentials needed during single day missions in the backcountry. When the skintrack turns into technical climbing, strap the skis or board onto the pack with a few carry options to traverse rocky ridgelines or ascend a steep couloir. The zippered front panel easily stores a probe and shovel or other tools that can be accessed quickly in the event of an emergency, and the backpanel main compartment stores a jacket, snacks, water, or anything else to bring along during a day spent in the mountains.
- A light and fast pack for backcountry tours and missions
- 18 liter volume hauls the necessities in the mountains
- Snowboard and ski carry options for when the climb gets technical
- Back panel main compartment holds a jacket or gloves on the approach
- Zippered front panel holds a shovel and probe for quick access
- Shoulder strap pocket carries a two-way radio or insulated hydration
- Front helmet carry keeps a helmet secured on the skintrack
- Item #DAK01E8
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.