Select a Size
Select a Color
Poacher 32L Backpack
Pass the dude who set the skinner right at the summit and poach the best line of the day with a lot of help from Dakine's Poacher 32L Backpack. Everything about this pack promotes a quick transfer from uphill-ready to downhill-shredding, including additional back panel access that allows you to access layers and gear without rooting through your pack, even with your snowboard, ski, or helmet still strapped to the backpack. And they'll be strapped on there securely thanks to the easy-to-use carry system, featuring A-frame and diagonal ski carry and vertical snowboard carry. This pack also holds everything else you need for a long day in the backcountry, thanks to an avalanche safety pocket, a deployable helmet carry, an insulated hydration sleeve, and an ice-axe loop if you find yourself hunting down truly huge lines.
- Bring everything you need into the backcountry with this pack
- Dual ski carry and vertical snowboard carry for summit bootpacks
- Backpanel access lets you access layers without fumbling with skis
- Stay safe with the avalanche-tool pocket and helmet carry
- Ice axe and other gear loops help you reach the highest line
- Insulated hydration sleeve will keep your bladder from freezing
- Hip belt and strap pockets give you quick access to snacks
- Fleece-lined top pocket won't scratch goggles
- Item #DAK01EA
- 32L (1953cu in)
- molded back panel
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- insulated sleeve
- front panel, back panel
- 1 fleece-lined goggle, 1 shovel, 1 hipbelt, 1 strap
- Ski Carry
- diagonal, A-frame
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- Ice Axe Carry
- 24 x 12 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2019
BEST touring pack
this pack has it all! I've used it multiple times and I learn something new and awesome about it every time!
February 28, 2019
great touring pack
- I've used it several times
This pack is awesome, super durable, light and accessible. The helmet carry is great, and it has every feature you could need with a touring pack. belts are durable, the carry options are great, and there is plenty of room in the pack to do a full day tour. I used it in subzero temps and it was great, it didn't have freezing buckle issues or zipper problems.
February 9, 2019
- I've used it several times
Very good backpack for any adventure good size and light.
February 13, 2019
Can an ice axe be attached to this pack at the same time as skis?
February 22, 2019
Hey Ryan, it looks like it would be possible yes (with skis attached to the sides), but Dakine doesn't say anything about that. Take a look at this photo, the ice axe loop is on the left hand side near the bottom. - https://www.dakine.com/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/P/O/POACHERRAS36L-SCOUT-610934248906_10002075_SCOUT-91M_PT01.jpg