Performance can be stylish.
- Stylish gloves with quality protection
- Waterproof Gore-Tex insert seals out moisture
- Primaloft insulates even while wet
- Zippered cuffs for easy on and off
- Item #DAK00YU
- Q & A
I love these gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When my favorite gloves (older dakine's) finally gave out I ordered these along with a few pairs of black diamond and outdoor research gloves. These were the most comfortable and seem to be the most durable as well. Keep in mind that I only have first impressions and have not put these through seasons of abuse. The only thing I'm slightly concerned with is how long the zipper will last. In my opinion they beat the BD gloves in every category (fit, comfort, durability). The OR gloves were similar in comfort and had better dexterity, however they did not seem as warm or durable. I would definitely recommend these to someone looking for an all leather ski/snowboard glove. For reference, the other gloves I was comparing these against were the BD spark pro, BD kingpin, and OR illuminator sensor.