Built for trail punishment.
We realize it's hard enough to purchase durable street clothes for your kid, let alone shorts designed to withstand the punishment and abuse of trail riding. Fortunately, the Dakine Boys' Pace Short offers robust durability and freedom of movement, so he can perfect his trail skills without blowing through a pair of shorts every month. Four-way stretch fabric remains lightweight and comfortable on hot summer rides, yet it's highly supple and tough-wearing on the trail. This combination of stretch and strength make the Pace Shorts a great choice not only for daily rides and epic singletrack adventures, but also for casual wear and around-town use. And to ensure a proper fit, the interior waistline adjustments customize the fit when he's sure to encounter growth spurts.
- Robust short for the trail that also wears well around town
- Stretchy polyester allows unrestricted mobility
- Regular fit provides coverage and versatile style
- Side pockets stash snacks, maps, and phone on his rides
- Adjustable waist lets him customize the fit
- Item #DAK00UZ