No Zone Sun Hat
No one wants to be that guy who loses his hat overboard and then watches it sink. Luckily the Dakine No Zone Sun Hat floats. A removable, adjustable chin-strap will help prevent the hat from hitting the water in the first place and, if the inevitable happens, the quick-dry fabric means your buddies will forget what happened in minutes.
- A sun hat for river trips and jungle exploration
- Quick-drying synthetic construction is perfect for the water
- UPF 50 protection for long days outside
- Brim inserts maintain shape even when wet
- Adjustable chin strap for a secure hold
- Mesh panels promote airflow when you start to overheat
- Item #DAK01K9
- Q & A
Use it all the time
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Haven't used out on the water yet but I use it for work being outside a lot and its great. Has a firm brim on the front and back to help keep form. When it gets breezy or windy it has great breathability. Really like this hat, definitely recommend.
Classic Sun Water Hat
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a super comfy and well ventilated sun hat for all your water activities! I use mine mostly for paddle boarding and float trips. Keeps the sun off my face and neck better than my baseball cap, and the chin strap also ensures I won't lose it! Great buy!