No Zone Sun Hat
No one wants to be that guy who loses his hat overboard and then watches it sink. Luckily the Dakine No Zone Sun Hat floats. A removable, adjustable chin-strap will help prevent the hat from hitting the water in the first place and, if the inevitable happens, the quick-dry fabric means your buddies will forget what happened in minutes.
- A sun hat for river trips and jungle exploration
- Quick-drying synthetic construction is perfect for the water
- UPF 50 protection for long days outside
- Brim inserts maintain shape even when wet
- Adjustable chin strap for a secure hold
- Mesh panels promote airflow when you start to overheat
- Item #DAK01K9
- Q & A
Classic Sun Water Hat
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a super comfy and well ventilated sun hat for all your water activities! I use mine mostly for paddle boarding and float trips. Keeps the sun off my face and neck better than my baseball cap, and the chin strap also ensures I won't lose it! Great buy!